Wednesday, January 16, 2013
VIDEOS!!!






This is the GazettE sitting together and expressing their thoughts on the album.


 This is one of 2 music videos from the album.The song is called "Ibitsu 歪". There is one other called "DERANGEMENT"..but..I can't really post it. I have a feeling since my Rhetoric teacher will be seeing this...he will see it as inappropriate for school. If you've seen it, you understand.

'haunted the secret house at 5:45 PM

About Blog
This is going to be all about new albums that our precious J-Rockers make.
I'll be doing any updates about the bands that I find out as well.
お楽しみください!

Currently Judging
DIVISION - the GazettE

J-ROCKER


Hello, my name is Cat
I'm a Senior in high school with magically too much free time on her hands
Obviously I'm a big J-Rocker fan and have listened to it since I was in Jr High.

Favorite Bands
- DIRENGREY
- Alice Nine
- the GazettE
- LM.C
- GOLDEN BOMBER
...there are too many ╥﹏╥

TALK, TALK!
Tagboard code here, CBOX ?
width 180px please

OUTSIDE
links...soon to be placed

THANK YOU
Skin by: C-Dye
LM.C Scan: jrock_scans
Font: Misprintedtype
Image Host: ImageShack
Hosted by: Blogger

MEMORIES
January 2013